This has been a GREAT weekend!!! On Friday we didn't have school because it was teacher in service day. Then on Monday we didn't have school because it was presidents day. I had A LOT going on the weekend. On Friday we had the lock in with the whole school!!! We went to a 24 hour fitness place at 10 p.m. and stayed up all night playing games, basketball, swimming, video games, eating, death hack(not violent like it sounds no one dies) and hanging out with friends and then left at 6 a.m. IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!
On Saturday night after we crashed all day(only living on like 5 hours of sleep) we had r basketball party. this season we had a record of 11 and 3. The team was a really tight knit group of girls so it was sad that it was over. The party was A LOT of fun!!
![]() |
| The team |
Yesterday was Presidents Day so, like i said i didn't have school. In the morning I did A LOT OF HOMEWORK:( One of my friends for school is Allie. She is really nice and a lot of fun and it was her bday so we all went roller blading which was awesome. Later that night we went to the Cheesecake Factory because we finished a puzzle that we started when Rob and Liz came for Christmas( we also had a gift card). The food was amazing!!!
Then today we got some snow so we didn't have school again!!!!!!!! THIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN AMAZING!!!!!!


I like the new blog Cassi, plus, it lets me write comments ~ yay!! =) You have certainly been busy and seem to be having a lot of fun. Glad you are enjoying this snow day too ~ I'll be happy when the sun & warm weather returns, but I can put up with this little snow sprinkle for now I guess!
ReplyDeleteYay! Love that you are blogging too. To me a lock in sounds horrible(: but looks like you all had a lot of fun! Fun to see you today!
ReplyDeleteLove you!